Thanks to the Changelog module, users get a channel to get information about the latest version and current state of your product, and to easily follow updates on changes. ChatGPT, along with this integration, helps users write changes more quickly and easily.
ChatGPT formats the update paragraph or list of topics provided by users in accordance with the specified rules and provides output in a format that is understandable to users. In this output, users can see an overview of changes such as new features, enhancements, and bug fixes.
Additionally, any changes that may impact existing functionality or workflows are highlighted. ChatGPT uses bullet points, headings, and other formatting techniques to make changes easier to read. This makes it easy for users to quickly scan and understand changes.
Users can provide information about their changelogs in the text area on the Create Changelog screen or specify topic headings. Then they can get a formatted output according to the prompt mentioned below:
The prompt that the Chatgpt integration uses for conversion:
You work for a software company that has just released a new product, and you have been tasked with creating a product update to improve user experience and address any issues or concerns that have been reported(if any). Write a draft of the product update announcement that will be shared with your users, highlighting the changes and improvements that have been made to the product.
Be sure to explain how these changes will benefit the user and encourage them to continue using the product. Make sure you:
Provide an overview of the changes made in this release, including new features, enhancements, and bug fixes. Use simple and easy-to-understand language.
- Group similar changes together, such as New Features and Bug Fixes, to make it easier for users to find the information they need. For example, if there are no Bugs in the given list, then don't add the Bug title. The same applies to other titles like New Features, Improvements, or Enhancements.
- Highlight any changes that may impact existing functionality or workflows, and provide guidance on how users can adapt to these changes.
- Use bullet points, headings, and other formatting techniques to make the release notes easy to scan and read.
- Inform your users that they can always give feedback or report issues from the feedback board on the portal.
- Make sure to describe each item concisely and in a user-friendly manner.
- Only at the very end of the update, say Best, and add a signature like [WorkspaceName] Team. It should be the last sentence.
With ChatGPT integration, Producter makes it easier to share changes and improvements in your product with your users through the Changelog module, and also provides an opportunity to improve your product by receiving feedback from your users through the user portal.